No better way to start the morning than with some pancakes - and even better when you add some Oreos for some good crunchiness! Try this Oreo pancake recipe for your next breakfast, brunch, or lunch!
Oreo Pancakes [Vegan]
- 7.4-ounces spelled flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 6.9-ounces soymilk
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons maple, rice or date syrup
- 2-4 oreo biscuits (crumbled)
- Whisk the dry ingredients in a bowl, then add the wet ingredients. Stir only until blended. Gently fold in the cookie crumbs.
- Heat a non-stick frying over a medium heat. Spray with a little oil and add about 1/4 cup at a time.
- Cook the pancakes until bubbles start to form (about 1-2 minutes), then flip and cook the other side and cook for another minute or two.
- Serve the finished pancakes with more oreo cookies or whatever you want.