This is something to make for a special Sunday morning treat. Its perfect for those lazy days when you want to take the morning slow and indulge in an amazing breakfast with the people you love!
Strawberry Shortcake Pancakes With Coconut Whipped Cream [Vegan]
For the cakes:
- 1 Cup of Rolled Oats
- 2 tablespoons Soy Protein Powder
- 2 tablespoons Tapioca Flour
- 2 tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- Dash of Cinnamon
- Dash of Ginger
- 1 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Few Drops of Almond Extract
For the whip:
- 1 Can Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Agave to Taste
- Before you start chill the can of coconut either in the freezer or fridge. It needs to be cold in order for this recipe to work.
- Next add all the pancake ingredients into a high power blender and blend on high until everything is combined and you have a smooth batter.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and lightly grease it. Pour even amounts of batter into the pan until there’s no batter left.
- While the pancakes are cooking take out the can of coconut milk. Open it and scoop out the top part that’s very thick and add it to the blender. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend on high until smooth. Once it’s smooth blend on a low speed until it becomes very light and fluffy. This should take 2-3 minutes.
- Once all the pancakes are done layer the stack with coconut whip and sliced strawberries. Top with extra agave and enjoy!