Jamie Richardson, vice president of White Castle, said in a statement, ” We’re committed to innovation, and we’re always looking for ways to do things better and make things better for our loyal customers. It’s exciting to be the fast-food restaurant that’s leading the trend in providing plant-based options for consumers.”
White Castle introduced the Impossible Slider in 2018. Read more plant-based fast food news in One Green Planet, including the news that KFC is testing vegan fried chicken in select locations. Nestle recently announced it would be making plant-based pizza and lasagna. The Impossible Burger is now available at places like Red Robin and Burger King. Domino’s is bringing a vegan pizza to the UK. Panera and Chipotle both recently announced increased plant-based offerings.
Want to make your own sliders or homemade vegan cheese? Check out our burger recipes!
- 15 Homemade Plant-Based Burgers You Must Make!
- The Ultimate Grillable Veggie Burger
- 20 of Our Most Mouthwatering Veggie Burgers Ever!
- Thai Quinoa Burgers
- 15 Grain-Free Veggie Burgers That Are Packed With Protein
- The Ultimate Guide to Vegan Cheese!
- 19 Vegan Cheeses That Will Knock Your Socks Off
- 20 Amazing Vegan Cheeses You Can Make at Home
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!