This raw cookie dough is delicious and easy to make. It's great because there is no baking involved, making it an awesome summer dessert. Also, since it's raw you don't have to worry so much about measurements, it's a very forgiving recipe.
No-Bake Cookie Dough Slice [Vegan]
For the Wet Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup raw coconut butter
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup agave nectar or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon almond milk
For the Dry Ingredients:
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- A pinch of Salt
- 1 vegan chocolate bar, chopped
- In a small bowl, mix all of the wet ingredients until evenly combined.
- In a larger bowl, mix together the dry ingredients until evenly combined.
- Fold in wet ingredients to dry, and mix until a clumpy dough is formed.
- Chop chocolate bar into small pieces, and fold into dough.
- Line a pan with parchment paper. Press dough firmly down into a pan, being sure to press down on the sides as well.
- Put pan in the freezer and let cookie dough set for an hour.
- After an hour, take cookie dough out of the freezer and cut into slices.