Fall is here! That means that there are new foods in season and after a summer of delicious eats, it’s time to try what’s in season. Fall produce includes root vegetables like potatoes, carrots, and beets, along with pumpkin, apple, and pears. There’s so much you can do with these foods, including making purees and preserves! Plus these meals are ready in thirty minutes or less!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Weekly Meal Plan Archives!
Are you ready to have a week full of delicious vegan food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you our most popular plant-based fall produce recipes that are delicious meals for your breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert! And, they are fully vegan and plant-based!
Source: Easy Mini Apple Pie
Happy Monday and fall has sprung! Enjoying what’s in season is easy with these meals, from muffins for breakfast to a wonderful chickpea salad for dinner! And for dessert? A wonderfully easy apple pie!
- Breakfast: Maple Carrot Muffins with Streusel Topping by Caroline Doucet
- Lunch: Roasted Brussels sprouts with Garlic Pecans by Caroline Doucet
- Dinner: Moroccan Carrot and Chickpea Salad by Hannah Sunderani
- Dessert: Easy Mini Apple Pie by Fabio Gallo
Start your day off with delicious overnight oats that have a hidden ingredient in it! Enjoy a wonderful sweet potato roti for dinner (and feel free to make a wonderful curry to go along with it!) and finish off the day with wonderful apple cinnamon pop tart for dessert!
- Breakfast: Beet ‘n’ Berry Overnight Cauliflower Oats by Tara Sunshine
- Lunch: Roasted Carrots and New Potatoes With Arugula Pesto by Rachel Hanawalt
- Dinner: Sweet Potato Spelt Roti by Trudy Geneus
- Dessert: Apple-Cinnamon Pop Tarts by Shanika Graham-White
Source: One Pot Portobello Stew
Happy Hump Day! These meals will warm you right up and also keep you from spending too much time in the kitchen! Start your day with delicious carrot buns that you can enjoy with your favorite plant butter! End the day with these spiced pear turnovers!
- Breakfast: Carrot Buns with Turmeric by ThePlantbasedSchool
- Lunch: One Pot Portobello Stew by Nikki and Zuzana
- Dinner: Indian Dosa with Spiced Sweet Potato by Jo Pratt
- Dessert: Spiced Pear Turnovers by Shanika Graham-White
Source: 10-Minute Apple Pancakes
Wondering how to get in a warm and filling breakfast without spending so much time in the kitchen? These ten minute apple pancakes are the way to go! Enjoy these fall flavors and end the day with yummy pumpkin spice doughnuts as a treat!
- Breakfast: 10-Minute Apple Pancakes by Ella Woodward
- Lunch: Sweet Potato Chili by Marina Yanay-Triner
- Dinner: Roasted Mushroom Quinoa Risotto With Baby Beets by Amy Height with Sautéed Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Reduction by Medha Swaminathan
- Dessert: Pumpkin Spice Doughnuts With Maple Glaze by Jessica Bose
Source: Creamy Pumpkin Alfredo
It’s Friday and that means it’s nearly the weekend! To keep you going through that last push of the week, try out these wonderful baked oats and start your weekend with these delicious baked pears for dessert!
- Breakfast: Cranberry Apple Baked Oats by Hayley Canning
- Lunch: Creamy Pumpkin Alfredo by Jackie Newgent
- Dinner: Vegan Roasted Beet Pasta by Gabrielle St. Claire
- Dessert: Baked Pears with Coconut Cream, Toasted Walnuts and Dark Chocolate Drizzle by Teri Macovei
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based or even giving one of these vitamin-rich citrus meals a try, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some great resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!