Cranberry Apple Baked Oats Recipe for a healthy and comforting start to the day. It makes the perfect breakfast, brunch, or dessert. In the oven, the top layer will get crispy and toasty, while the middle will stay soft. The best part is that it provides lots of feel-good energy that will keep you full, thanks to a combination of healthy carbs, protein, and fats. You can make this at the beginning of the week and it will last you three to four days.
Cranberry Apple Baked Oats [Vegan]
- 2 cups oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 2 large flax eggs
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 2 apple diced
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Mix together the oats, baking powder, and cinnamon. In another bowl, stir together the applesauce, cranberry juice, flax eggs, maple syrup
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients. Fold in the cranberries and apples. Pour into a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 45 minutes until the baked oats are golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean from the center. Let cool slightly and serve.