These beet & berry overnight oats are the perfect breakfast for busy mornings. They're super healthy and delicious and the color is absolutely beautiful! Make them the night before and then you can just grab them and go in the morning! Or scoop them into a bowl and enjoy a nice breakfast without having to worry about making it.
Beet ‘n’ Berry Overnight Cauliflower Oats [Vegan]
- 1/3 cup gluten-free old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond or nut-free milk
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower rice (steamed-then-frozen if needed for better digestion)
- 2 tablespoons plain homemade coconut yogurt
- 1 to 2 tablespoons vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon red beet crystals
- 1 teaspoon gelatinized maca powder (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon reishi, lion’s mane, or 6 mushroom blend powder (optional)
- monkfruit sweetener or sweetener of choice, adjusted to taste
- optional toppings: coconut chips (matcha-flavored ones here), granola, grapes, fresh or frozen berries, bee pollen, or toppings of choice
- Put all of the ingredients (excluding toppings) into a bowl or single-serving mason jar(s) and stir well to combine. Sweeten to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, or for at least 6 hours.
- In the morning, stir and serve chilled or heat if desired. Add toppings and enjoy!