If you’re a fan of fish and are wondering how to live a lifestyle without fish, this meal plan is from you. From fillets to sushi to crab cakes, this meal plan is filled with fish-less deliciousness. Usually, fish is eaten for lunch or dinner and not so much for dessert, and so these desserts are ones you can enjoy after any savory meal! Now, if you’re having sushi for dinner, you may want to make a couple of different kinds. So, on Wednesday’s dinner for sushi, there’s a variety to choose from. Feel free to make just one of them, or all of them! If you’re new to eating plant-based, you can recreate fish flavors using seasonings and a plant-based alternative to achieve the texture you’re looking for. For instance, tofu does well to create fillets, and oyster mushrooms are great for making scallops. Hearts of palm are also a common plant-based alternative to recreate your favorite fish dishes. All of these substitutes are excellent vessels to carry flavor!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based, and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Weekly Meal Plan Archives!
Are you ready to have a week full of delicious vegan food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you plant-based meals that are super simple and packed with plants for your breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert! And, they are fully vegan and plant-based!
Start off your Monday with these amazing fish-less recipes! You can make these wonderful fillet o’ fish by using artichokes for lunch, and enjoy dinner with these crab cakes! Both of these meals are delicious and are waiting for you to be enjoyed!
- Breakfast: Sea Moss Banana Smoothie by Trudy Geneus
- Lunch: ‘Fillet-O-Fishless’ Artichoke Sandwich by Rosie Newton and Dillon Sivyour
- Dinner: Vegan Crab Cakes by Annie Kimmelman
- Dessert: Vanilla Cupcakes with Buttercream by Francesca Bonadonna
Source: Artichoke Scampi Linguine
These meals will keep you loving the plant-based lifestyle with these fish-less recipes! Feel free to try out either of these recipes for lunch: the crab cakes or the lobster rolls. This way, you can enjoy whichever is your favorite! And if you love pasta and fish together, try out this scampi linguine made with artichokes! End the day with a sweet cinnamon rolls cake!
- Breakfast: Tofu Benedict with Hollandaise by Hot For Food
- Lunch: Hearts of Baltimore Crab Cakes by Ayinde Howell or 15-Minute Hearts of Palm Lobster Rolls by Gabrielle St. Claire
- Dinner: Artichoke Scampi Linguine by Honey Salt
- Dessert: Cinnamon Roll Cake by Haley Gallerani
It’s halfway through the week and these meals will keep you going through it all! These meals include scallops made from king oyster mushrooms and for dinner, it’s sushi! Feel free to make whichever one floats your boat, or make all of them for a true sushi night! End the day with some soft and chewy cookies!
- Breakfast: Umami Rice Breakfast Bowl by Juli Novotny
- Lunch: King Oyster Scallops With Lemon Cashew Cream Sauce by Logan Dunn & Lexus Osman
- Dinner: Sushi by Toni Okamoto and Michelle Cehn, Rainbow Sushi Rolls by Hannah Sunderani, and Easy Sweet Potato Sushi by Alexandra/Eian Kelly
- Dessert: Soft and Chewy Brownie Swirled Cookies by Ciarra Siller
It’s nearly the end of the week so start out your Thursday with these avocado toasts made on sweet potatoes! Then, for lunch, it’s back to fish frenzy with these delicious fish tacos! For dinner, feel free to choose between these hearts of palm crab rangoon or these crab cakes with a wonderful sweet balsamic mayo. End the day with a yummy brownie torte!
- Breakfast: “Everything” Avocado on Sweet Potato Toasts by Kris Dee | Mostly Domestic
- Lunch: Baja Fishless Tacos by Rouxbe
- Dinner: Hearts of Palm ‘Crab’ Rangoon by Melanie Sorrentino and Crab Cakes With Sweet Balsamic Mayo by Molly Patrick
- Dessert: Brownie Torte With Cherries and Cheesecake Topping by Lisa Dobler
Source: Veggie Dragon Roll
Happy Friday! End the week with the rest of these fish-less recipes! For lunch, these dragon roll will make your Friday magical. And welcome the weekend with this fun fish and chips recipe! Plus, after, you get to have this soft serve that will start your weekend off right!
- Breakfast: Tofu Scramble by Bila
- Lunch: Veggie Dragon Roll by Lindsay Clarke
- Dinner: Fish and Chips by Betsy DiJulio: Blogger, The Blooming Platter
- Dessert: Crunchy Almond Butter Soft Serve Ice Cream by Pauline Hanuise
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health, and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based or even giving one of these vitamin-rich citrus meals a try, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some great resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!