This dish is a wonderfully simple linguine recipe from the restaurant, Honey Salt! Now, you can make this amazing dish in the comfort of your own home! Photo Credit: Louiie Victa
Artichoke Scampi Linguine [Vegan]
- 3 oz. artichokes, cleaned, quartered
- 7 oz. linguine, cooked al dente, oiled
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup vegetable stock, hot
- 1 lemon juice
- 5 sundried tomatoes, cut into 1/2” size
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Calabrian chili, minced
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Ground peppercorn mix, to taste
- Lemon zest, for garnish
- Heat sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Add olive oil, artichokes, garlic and salt & pepper. Sauté to sweat light garlic color.
- Add lemon juice and half of the vegetable stock (may not need all of it).
- Cook down to au sec, then add tomatoes, Calabrian chili and parsley.
- Blanch pasta to get hot for 30 seconds, then add to pan.
- Taste and adjust for balance. It may need additional lemon juice or stock.
- Plate and garnish top with lemon zest.
- Finish with sea salt and peppercorn to serve.