This recipe only takes minutes, involves a handful of affordable and accessible ingredients, is effortless, has multiple textures, and packs that classic lobster roll flavor! What's not to love? The hearts of palm matches the texture of lobster meat and the spice mayonnaise topping adds creaminess and heat to the dish.
15-Minute Hearts of Palm Lobster Rolls [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Lobster Rolls:
- 2 14-ounce cans hearts of palm, drained and broken up into pieces
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 lemon
- salt and pepper, as desired
- 2-4 gluten-free rolls
- 1/3 cup red onion, chopped finely
For the Spicy Mayonnaise:
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons adobo sauce
- To make the spicy mayonnaise, simply combine the ingredients.
- For the lobster, throw everything in a bowl, combine. Set in the refrigerator to chill.
- Lightly toast the rolls. Top the toasted rolls with the lobster salad and garnish with chives and Old Bay.
- Hearts of Palm