Serve this Tofu Scramble with some toast, avocado, vegan sausage, baked beans, and mushrooms for an extra nutritious breakfast. It's super delicious and will keep you full all morning long!
Tofu Scramble [Vegan]
- 4.6 ounces extra firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil + extra to fry
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- salt and black pepper
- veggies of your choice (ex: a handful of spinach, some cherry tomatoes, and peppers, and 1/4 onion)
- Wash and chop the veggies, and press the tofu (Do this at least 30 mins before cooking, to ensure lots of water has been squeezed out).
- Use a fork to crumble the tofu into small pieces into a bowl. Add the soy sauce, turmeric, olive oil, and nutritional yeast and mix.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and add some olive oil to the pan.
- Add the veggies to the pan and season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Transfer the tofu into the pan and cook for 5-7 mins until desired consistency is reached!