Sea moss is a powerful seaweed that provides you with 92 of the 102 minerals that our bodies need to stay in balance and function optimally. Have this as a dessert or even to start your day!
Sea Moss Banana Smoothie [Vegan]
- 2 frozen bananas (preferred but not required, you can use regular temperature bananas)
- 2-3 pitted dates
- 1/4 cup organic hemp seeds
- 3 tablespoons prepared sea moss (follow the instructions on your sea moss package on how to wash, soak, and blend your sea moss)
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 pinches cardamom
- 3-5 black peppercorns
- 6-8 ice cubes
- 1.5-2 cups filtered water (the water should be no higher than the contents of the blender)
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 tsp jaggery (optional)
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender, leaving the water for last. Add just as much water as there are contents in your blender. If you add too much water, it won’t be thick and fluffy. If it’s too thick, you can always add a tad more water to bring the consistency to your liking.