Peaches are sweet, vibrant, and in season this month! Pick some peaches up at your local farmers’ market and try making one of these vegan recipes from the Food Monster App!
1. Peaches and Cream Crêpes
2. Peach Cobbler Muffins With Toasted Oat and Brown Sugar Streusel
These Peach Cobbler Muffins With Toasted Oat and Brown Sugar Streusel by Amanda Froelich would be the perfect healthy dessert or extra sweet breakfast! Make these for your friends- they’re sure to impress!
3. Paleo Baked Stuffed Peaches
4. Peach and Blueberry Galette
5. Grapefruit Peach Sangria
This Grapefruit Peach Sangria by Liz Martone is begging you to come to your next brunch! White wine elevated with fresh grapefruit juice, sliced grapefruit, peaches, mint, and lots of lemons and limes!
6. Roasted Peaches With Cashew Cinnamon Cream and Caramelized Almonds
These Roasted Peaches With Cashew Cinnamon Cream and Caramelized Almonds by Annabelle Randles are so fancy! Silky cashew cinnamon cream compliments the sweet peaches so well!
7. Caramel Peach Pie
8. Peach Habanero Hot Sauce
9. Blackberry Peach Cobbler With Ginger Spice Biscuits
Look at how amazing Adam Merrin and Ryan Alvarez‘s Blackberry Peach Cobbler With Ginger Spice Biscuits looks! All you need is a big scoop of dairy-free vanilla ice cream!
10. Fresh Summer Peach and Fennel Salad
11. Peach and Lavender Chia Jam
12. Mini Ginger-Peach Cobbler Bread
13. Grilled Peach and Arugula Salad With Grilled Croutons
How gorgeous is this Grilled Peach and Arugula Salad With Grilled Croutons by Simple Green Suppers?! The dressing consists of balsamic vinegar, lime, and maple syrup and perfectly compliments the veggies and peaches!
14. Basil Berry Peach Cobbler
15. Peach and Blueberry Galette
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home!
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health, and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, and prostate cancer, and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the ecological and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some great resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!