A little bit of sweet, French cuisine. This type of dessert looks amazing and the taste is so awesome as well. It is so sweet and flavorful. Perfect if made the night before Sunday brunch or enjoyed the same evening as a dessert.
Peach and Blueberry Galette [Vegan]
- 1 pastry crust
- 2-3 medium-size fresh peaches (with peel)
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons calorie-free sweetener of your choice
- The first step is to prepare the base for this sweet galette.
- Roll out onto a flat surface.
- After that, wash and cut your fresh peaches into thin slices.
- Assemble them over the rolled pastry crust, leaving about 2 inches from the edge. You can assemble them into a pattern if you like.
- Next is to fold the crust over the peaches. Overlap the edges.
- Place the fresh blueberries over the peaches.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of powder stevia on the top.
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°F.
- Place a baking or parchment paper on a baking dish or sheet and grease with some extra virgin olive oil or melted coconut oil. Or spray some non-stick cooking spray to prevent the galette from sticking to the dish.
- Transfer your galette to the baking dish, put it in the oven and bake it for about 30-35 minutes or until it is fully baked and a little bit of crispy.
- After baking, remove from the oven and sprinkle another tablespoon of powdered sweetener on the top.
You can add some ground cinnamon powder after baking for a stronger taste. Eat this galette right after it is baked or serve it chilled. You can store it at a room temperature, covered for up to 2 days.