The star of your summer will definitely be this super refreshing grapefruit peach sangria. Along with this delicious white wine is fresh grapefruit juice, sliced grapefruit, peaches, mint, and lots of lemons and limes, topped off with a cup of bubbly seltzer. Give it a big stir and this will be the best sangria you've ever had! This light, refreshing sangria is perfect, especially on a hot summer day.
Grapefruit Peach Sangria [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 grapefruit, juiced
- 1 grapefruit, halved and sliced
- 4 peaches, sliced
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 2 limes, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 bottle white wine of choice (see notes)
- 1 cup seltzer
- Get out a large pitcher. Juice 1 whole grapefruit into the pitcher. Place the rest of the sliced fruit into the pitcher: grapefruit, peaches, lemons, limes, and fresh mint.
- Pour in 1 bottle of white wine and 1 cup of seltzer. Stir and enjoy.
As a recommendation, try Marie de Beauregard Vouvray 2015 Chenin Blanc as the base of the cocktail, which has notes of pear, lemon, and acacia honey— aka perfect for sangria!