These Paleo Baked Stuffed Peaches are the perfect allergy-free recreation of the Italian “Pesche con gli Amaretti." They're quick, easy, and extremely satisfying!
Paleo Baked Stuffed Peaches [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
To Make the Stuffed Peaches:
- 3 large peaches
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons carob powder
- 4 tablespoons coconut milk (canned and free from guar gum)
- 1 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon coconut flour
- 6 leaves of mint
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cut the peaches in half, remove the pit and carve out some pulp in the middle leaving at least a 1-inch border of fruit.
- Place all the peach pulp you carved out in a food processor, add the coconut flour, carob powder, maple syrup, and coconut milk and pulse until you have a thick paste.
- Dispose the 6 peach halves in a casserole and stuff them with the paste you just prepared.
- Dust them with cinnamon and turmeric and bake for 30 minutes.
- When baked, sprinkle some coconut flour on top and a mint leaf and enjoy!!