Classic fudge is made with milk, but these vegan peanut butter fudge recipes require zero dairy to be just as decadent. Fudge has always been the kind of confection that is easy to add various flavors and ingredients to, like chocolate, fruit, nuts, and, in this case, peanut butter! Peanut butter fudge is fantastic because the fat of peanuts combines with whatever sweetener you choose to make a super indulgent dessert. And, of course, many of the recipes use the best flavor combination ever, chocolate and peanut butter. Whether you want to make a complex fudge cake or simple fudge bites, you will find a recipe to try! Check out these and more on the Food Monster App!
1. No-Bake Peanut Butter Fudge
Source: No-Bake Peanut Butter Fudge
Major peanut butter lover? This No-Bake Peanut Butter Fudge by Gin Butters has everything you could want in a fudge. It’s smooth, velvety, and requires no cooking! Made with chickpeas, peanut butter, maple syrup, a dash of salt, a wink of vanilla, and just enough coconut oil to hold it all together, this dessert is healthy so, indulge away!
2. Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Freezer Fudge
Imagine a fudgy bite, perfectly sweetened with dates and lightly salty from the peanut butter. Then top that with melted chocolate for the most delicious chocolate peanut butter flavor combination. It’s the ultimate sweet and salty dessert. Try this Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Freezer Fudge by Caroline Doucet!
3. Raw Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Cakes
These individual Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Cakes by Medha Swaminathan are completely raw, gluten-free, sugar-free! Made with only a handful of all-natural ingredients, these summer treats are both delicious and guilt-free. Creamy peanut butter banana ice cream sits on a grain-free chocolate crust and it’s all topped with a rich peanut butter hot fudge. These cakes are so good, you won’t want to share — good thing it’s single-serve.
4. Raw Chocolate and Peanut Butter Fudge
This Raw Chocolate and Peanut Butter Fudge by Pauline Hanuise has a deliciously rich texture and flavor from the combination of chocolate and peanut butter. Plus, it’s also good for you! Made with ingredients like dates, cacao, and coconut oil, you’ll be getting amazing nutrients and health benefits while enjoying a decadent dessert! The recipe is also very simple. It only takes five minutes to prepare this raw vegan fudge and you only need five ingredients!
5. Peanut Butter Fudge Stuffed Cupcakes
These are the most outlandishly decadent cupcakes you will ever have the privilege to bite into – but they are a bit labor-intensive. The almost-black chocolate cake is rich, moist, and filled with even richer chocolate fudge and then the cake is topped with a creamy peanut butter cheesecake frosting and finished with a drizzle of ganache. These Peanut Butter Fudge Stuffed Cupcakes by Gretchen Price are pretty much the best thing we’ve seen in a while.
6. Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cake
This cake is just divine – it’s got a moist, chocolatey, black bean brownie base, a creamy, peanut butter filling, and the most amazing chocolate fudge on top. This Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cake by Emma Hollingsworth is seriously decadent and indulgent. Plus, the recipe only calls for nine ingredients.
7. Swirled Chocolate and Peanut Butter Fudge
Chocolate and peanut butter … a tried and true favorite. In this recipe, the two are softened with coconut oil, swirled together, and placed into the freezer to set. Add a touch of maple syrup and you’ve got a truly decadent and addicting dessert. Try This Swirled Chocolate and Peanut Butter Fudge by Bianca Slade.
8. Peanut Butter Fudge Brittle Cake
Source: Peanut Butter Fudge Brittle Cake
Super moist peanut butter cake layered with peanut butter fudge filling topped off with a decadent buttercream frosting. If you want to get fancy, make homemade peanut brittle for a garnish and a crisp, crunchy bite to contrast the soft and smooth textures of the cake. It may seem like a pretty grand project but the results are even more grandiose and well worth the effort! This Peanut Butter Fudge Brittle Cake by Gretchen Price is amazing!
9. Peanut Butter and Jelly Fudge Bites
Peanut butter and jelly — a magical combo that reminds most people of their childhood. These Peanut Butter and Jelly Fudge Bites by Mitra Shirmohammadi are a twist on the classic sandwich, made with a handful of wholesome ingredients and no refined sugar. You can substitute the peanut butter with almond butter, sunflower seed butter, or any other nut/seed butter of your choice.
10. Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Fudge
This Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Fudge by Maria and Alyssa Tosoni barely has any sugar and, instead of melting chocolate on top of the entire thing, these fudge squares have yummy chocolate chips. Fudge is like brownies and cookies mixed into one decadent, dense, and rich dessert. Can you think of something better? On top of that, these are also super easy to keep in your freezer and grab a small square when needed (and if that’s every 3 hours, all the more to you).
11. Double Peanut Butter Protein Fudge
Peanut butter on top of peanut butter! Can you think of anything better? Get this — these glorious fudge bars are only made with eight ingredients total! Once you sink your teeth into one of this Double Peanut Butter Protein Fudge by Ciarra Siller, you’ll never look back.
12. Buckeyes: Peanut Butter Fudge Dipped In Chocolate
These Buckeyes by Liz Martone are a classic Ohioan dessert named for their resemblance to the nut of the state tree: the Ohio buckeye. It consists of peanut butter fudge dipped in chocolate, leaving some peanut butter visible. This version swaps out the traditional cream used to make fudge with coconut oil. It takes just two steps to make these chocolatey, peanut buttery delights, so they’re easy to whip up for a party or a quick snack at home.
13. Crunchy Peanut Butter Fudge
Source: Crunchy Peanut Butter Fudge
Need a quick, sweet treat that’s not loaded with sugar? This Crunchy Peanut Butter Fudge by Jessica Sepel is sweet, but not too sweet, soft but with a bit of crunch — the perfect snack for any time! Made from a base of almond meal and peanut butter, it’s full of healthy fats to keep you satisfied, even with just a little square. Yum!
14. Salted Peanut Butter Cashew Fudge
This Salted Peanut Butter Cashew Fudge by Taryn Fitz-Gerald is ridiculously easy and results in the tiniest, most satisfying fudge bites ever! Simply blend peanut butter with soaked cashews to create a thick, creamy paste, and then load it up into silicone molds – fun shapes not required but highly encouraged! A couple of hours in the freezer later, and you’ve got yourself some dense, decadent bites that are not only delicious but good for you!
15. High-Protein Peanut Butter Pistachio Fudge
Nuts about pistachio and partial to a bit of fudge? Why not try your hand at this High-Protein Peanut Butter Pistachio Fudge by Vicky Coates? It’s low in sugar, Vegan, and Gluten-Free. It’s a phenomenal go-to for a pre-workout energy boost and it’s even better as an after-dinner dessert munch. At only 75 calories per square, you can savor it and not have to think twice when you reach out to grab it. Plus the added benefit of 8g of protein per bite. Go on..check the recipe out!
For more vegan fudge, check out 15 Fantastic and Dairy-Free Fudge Recipes!
We also highly recommend downloading our Food Monster App, which is available for iPhone and can also be found on Instagram and Facebook. The app has more than 15,000 plant-based, allergy-friendly recipes, and subscribers gain access to new recipes every day. Check it out!
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.