Major peanut butter lover? This dessert has everything you could want in a fudge. It's smooth, velvety, and requires no cooking! Made with chickpeas, peanut butter, maple syrup, a dash of salt, a wink of vanilla, and just enough coconut oil to hold it all together, this dessert is actually healthy so, indulge away!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Fudge [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cup cooked chickpeas
- 2/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- A dash of salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Process for about 8-10 minutes.
- Lightly spray a loaf pan with nonstick spray, or line with waxed paper.
- Spread the fudge evenly in the pan.
- Freeze for 1 hour. The fudge should be soft-set. Remove from the freezer and mark into 24 small squares.
- Return to the freezer for another hour to set completely.
- Store in the freezer. Let thaw for about 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Peanut Butter