Major peanut butter lover? This dessert has everything you could want in a fudge. It's smooth, velvety, and requires no cooking! Made with chickpeas, peanut butter, maple syrup, a dash of salt, a wink of vanilla, and just enough coconut oil to hold it all together, this dessert is actually healthy so, indulge away!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Fudge [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for No-Bake Peanut Butter Fudge [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cup cooked chickpeas
- 2/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- A dash of salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
How to Prepare No-Bake Peanut Butter Fudge [Vegan]
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Process for about 8-10 minutes.
- Lightly spray a loaf pan with nonstick spray, or line with waxed paper.
- Spread the fudge evenly in the pan.
- Freeze for 1 hour. The fudge should be soft-set. Remove from the freezer and mark into 24 small squares.
- Return to the freezer for another hour to set completely.
- Store in the freezer. Let thaw for about 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
- Peanut Butter
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Total Calories: 2581 | Total Carbs: 220 g | Total Fat: 175 g | Total Protein: 67 g | Total Sodium: 967 g | Total Sugar: 120 g Per Serving: Calories: 108 | Carbs: 9 g | Fat: 7 g | Protein: 3 g | Sodium: 40 mg | Sugar: 5 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.