This fudge barely has any sugar and, instead of melting chocolate on top of the entire thing, these fudge squares have yummy chocolate chips. Fudge is like brownies and cookies mixed into one decadent, dense, and rich dessert. Can you think of something better? On top of that, these are also super easy to keep in your freezer and grab a small square when needed (and if that's every 3 hours, all the more to you).
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Fudge [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cup of natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of liquid sweetener (maple syrup, agave syrup, etc.)
- 3/4-1 cup of almond flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Vegan chocolate chips
- Dash of sea salt
- Mix all ingredients together and then spread into a glass dish lined with parchment paper. The amount of flour will depend on how much natural oil is in your peanut butter, start with 3/4 cup and then slowly add in the last 1/4 if needed. It should mix in well.
- Freeze until firm.
- Cut into small squares.
Please note depending on the temperature these may melt easily. Enjoy straight from the freezer.