Need a quick, sweet treat that's not loaded with sugar? This fudge is sweet, but not too sweet, soft but with a bit of crunch — the perfect snack for anytime! Made from a base of almond meal and peanut butter, it's full of healthy fats to keep you satisfied, even with just a little square. Yum!
Crunchy Peanut Butter Fudge [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 cup gluten-free muesli
- 1 tablespoon liquid sweetener of choice (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2-3 tablespoons filtered water
- 1/4 cup gluten-free muesli, for topping
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut, for topping
- 2 tablespoons goji berries
- Add almond meal, peanut butter, 1/2 cup gluten-free muesli, sweetener, cinnamon, and sea salt to a food processor.
- Process until the fudge comes together, adding water gradually until combined.
- Place fudge on baking paper and form into your desired shape.
- Sprinkle toppings over and press them lightly into the fudge.
- Add to a freezer for 30 minutes or until set.
- Slice and serve.
Puffed brown rice can be used in the place of gluten-free muesli. This fudge will keep in the freezer for up to two weeks.