Just in time for the Fireworks! A single serve no bake Chocolate Cream Firework pie with local available berries!
No-Bake Chocolate Cream Berry Firework Pie [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
1 4.5 inch pie
Ingredients You Need for No-Bake Chocolate Cream Berry Firework Pie [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons ground almonds
- 2 Tablespoons coconut flakes
- a drop of chocolate liqueur or rum or rum extract(optional)
- 2-3 Tablespoons Coconut milk yogurt or non dairy yogurt
- a generous pinch of cinnamon or spice of choice
- 1 teaspoon ground raw sugar or maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- Sliced strawberries
- Blackberries or blueberries
How to Prepare No-Bake Chocolate Cream Berry Firework Pie [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or microwave. Add liquor extracts or spices of choice.
- Add the almonds and coconut flakes and mix to distribute.
- Pour the mixture into a tart/pie pan. Even it out.
- Place pan in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix yogurt, sugar/sweetener and spices of choice.
- Slice strawberries and keep ready.
- Take the pan out and spread the spiced yogurt on top.
- Top with sliced berries. Make a flag or an exploding firework display with the berries.
- Freeze for half an hour to firm up the yogurt. Serve under the fireworks!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.