Nuts about pistachio and partial to a bit of fudge? Why not try your hand at this Pistachio, Peanut Butter Protein Fudge recipe? Its low in sugar, Vegan and Gluten Free. It’s a phenomenal go-to for a pre-workout energy boost and it’s even better as an after-dinner dessert munch. At only 75 calories per square, you can savor it and not have to think twice when you reach out to grab it. Plus the added benefit of 8g of protein per bite. Go on..check the recipe out!
High-Protein Peanut Butter Pistachio Fudge [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2/3 cup Coconut Flour
- 3/4 cup Protein Powder (i used vanilla flavour)
- 1 tablespoon Peanut Butter or powder
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- 1 tablespoon low calorie fruit syrup
- Handful of Pistachio nuts chopped (around 1 1/4 tablespoons unshelled)
- Mix together all the dry ingredients into a bowl. Add the fruit syrup then slowly add the almond milk to get a thick but moist consistency. Mix in half the chopped Pistachio nuts.
- Spread the mixture into a square baking tin and top with the remaining nuts. Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours before removing and chopping into squares.
- Store in the freezer