This raw vegan fudge has a deliciously rich texture and flavor from the combination of chocolate and peanut butter. Plus, it's also good for you! Made with ingredients like dates, cacao, and coconut oil, you'll be getting amazing nutrients and health benefits while enjoying a decadent dessert! The recipe is also very simple. It only takes five minutes to prepare this raw vegan fudge, and you only need five ingredients!
Raw Chocolate and Peanut Butter Fudge [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Raw Chocolate and Peanut Butter Fudge [Vegan]
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup unsalted crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cups raw cacao
- 1 cup dates (pitted)
- A pinch of unrefined sea salt
How to Prepare Raw Chocolate and Peanut Butter Fudge [Vegan]
- Soak your dates in hot water for about 20 minutes to make them soft and sticky.
- If your coconut oil is solid, put it in a jar and place the jar in hot water to melt your oil.
- Place all your ingredients, except the peanut butter, in your high-speed blender and blend until soft and well combined.
- Add the peanut butter at the end to keep the crunch.
- Spread evenly in a tin or container.
- Place in the refrigerator for about one hour.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Total Calories: 3972 | Total Carbs: 200 g | Total Fat: 336 g | Total Protein: 59 g | Total Sodium: 2 g | Total Sugar: 136 g (Per Serving) Calories: 331 | Carbs: 17 g | Fat: 28 g | Protein: 5 g | Sodium: 0 g | Sugar: 11 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.