This raw vegan fudge has a deliciously rich texture and flavor from the combination of chocolate and peanut butter. Plus, it's also good for you! Made with ingredients like dates, cacao, and coconut oil, you'll be getting amazing nutrients and health benefits while enjoying a decadent dessert! The recipe is also very simple. It only takes five minutes to prepare this raw vegan fudge and you only need five ingredients!
Raw Chocolate and Peanut Butter Fudge [Vegan]
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup unsalted crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cups raw cacao
- 1 cup dates (pitted)
- A pinch of unrefined sea salt
- Soak your dates in hot water for about 20 minutes to make them soft and sticky.
- If your coconut oil is solid, put it in a jar and place the jar in hot water to melt your oil.
- Place all your ingredients, except the peanut butter, in your high-speed blender and blend until soft and well combined.
- Add the peanut butter at the end to keep the crunch.
- Spread evenly in a tin or container.
- Place in the refrigerator for about one hour.
Want more recipes like this one? Especially for One Green Planet readers, you can download your free copy of the Happy & Healthy People recipe book at the link below!