Peanut butter is one of the most versatile foods. You can use it any meal of the day – sweet or savory – and with so many different cuisines. The flavor combinations with this delicious spread are endless. If you’re looking for some sweet treats that feature peanut butter, we’ve got you covered. This list of vegan peanut butter bars features classic pairings like peanut butter and jelly or chocolate, as well as some more unique ones, like peanut butter and fig!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 20,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help you get healthy!
1. Peanut Butter Bars
Source: Peanut Butter Bars
These Peanut Butter Bars by Harriet Porterfield are super delicious, loaded with protein and sure to please every peanut butter lover. Quick and simple to prepare with just five ingredients! These are a no-bake treat so easy to whip up in a snack emergency.
2. Chocolate Peanut Butter Raspberry Bars
Peanut butter and jelly is a classic; it’s sweet and creamy, and the favorite sandwich of many. These Chocolate Peanut Butter Raspberry Bars by Susan Edelman pay homage to all that goodness by combining all those flavors into a dessert. Fresh raspberries and raspberry jelly stand in for the classic grape jelly, a layer of chocolate is thrown into the mix, and it’s all sandwiched between two layers of peanut butter oat crumble.
3. Peanut Butter Fig Bars
Source: Peanut Butter Fig Bars
These rich fudge-like Peanut Butter Fig Bars by Amanda Nicole Smith will melt in your mouth and remind you just how well peanut butter and jelly get along. The fig in the crust is reminiscent of the sweetness of grape jelly, and those crispy fig seeds create an interesting and unique texture.
4. No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Bars
Layered No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Bars by Kris Dee | Mostly Domestic are chewy, thick, decadent, and also happen to be vegan and gluten-free! The perfect treat. This chocolate peanut butter oat bar is ridiculous. Like, ridiculous! It’s kind of got a salty-sweet vibe going for it.
5. Healthy Peanut Butter Bar
Source: Healthy Peanut Butter Bar
6. Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bars
7. Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars
Source: Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars
These Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars by Katarina Hawk are the perfect no-bake snack with summer just around the corner. The crust is soft almost like a shortbread because of the coconut flour but with a great crunch thanks to the pretzels.
8. Peanut Butter and Walnut Chocolate Bars
Super easy, delicious walnut chocolate nut bars that are vegan, gluten-free, and packed with healthy fats and protein! These Peanut Butter and Walnut Chocolate Bars by Vicky Coates are the perfect afternoon pick me up that’ll keep you happy all week!
9. 4 Ingredient Salted Peanut Butter Cheerio Bars
10. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars
If you’re an absolute cookie dough fiend, then you’ll love these Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars by Sarah Nevins. They’re super easy to make without any blender or food processor needed—just a good old-fashioned mixing bowl and about ten minutes of your time! Reprinted with permission from Effortless Vegan by Sarah Nevins, Page Street Publishing Co. 2020. Photo credit: Sarah Nevins
11. Peanut Butter Jelly Banana Bars
Source: Peanut Butter Jelly Banana Bars
This gluten-free and vegan snack bar is a fun twist on the traditional peanut butter and jelly sandwich! Made from oat flour, oats, and bananas, they’re fluffy, sweet, and delicious. The challenge, though, is this: Are these Peanut Butter Jelly Banana Bars by Kat Condon for breakfast? Are they a snack? Do they work pre-workout? What about as a dessert? We say anytime is good.
12. Peanut Butter Ice Cream Bars
Source: Peanut Butter Ice Cream Bars
These Peanut Butter Ice Cream Bars by Katarina Hawk are gluten-free and vegan! The filling is so good and creamy. You can taste the coconut, as well as the peanut butter, and they complement each other decadently. The topping is simple yet puts everything together.
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home!
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health, and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some great resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.