These peanut butter bars are super delicious, loaded with protein, and sure to please every peanut butter lover. Quick and simple to prepare with just five ingredients! These are a no-bake treat and so easy to whip up in a snack emergency.
Peanut Butter Bars [Vegan]
For the Base:
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
For the Topping:
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- Grind oats to a flour in a food processor. Add peanut butter and maple syrup and blend until it forms a dough. Press into a lined small square baking tin.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in a bowl over a pan of simmering water. Pour on top of the base. Melt peanut butter using the same method until runny.
- Drop dollops on top of the chocolate and swirl with a chopstick.
- Pop in the fridge to set for an hour.