These 4 Ingredient Salted Peanut Butter Cheerio Bars are quick, easy, affordable, and healthy. They are such a great snack and can easily be made in bulk!
4 Ingredient Salted Peanut Butter Cheerio Bars [Vegan]
- 3 cups organic O's cereal
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup agave
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- Line an 8x8in pan with parchment paper.
- Combine peanut butter and agave in a large bowl. Heat for 1 minute. Remove from microwave, stir, heat for another minute.
- Remove from heat and stir until the mixture is smooth. Stir in the vanilla and kosher salt.
- Stir in cereal until evenly coated.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Cut into bars.
- Peanut Butter