These Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars are the perfect no-bake snack with summer just around the corner. The crust is soft almost like a shortbread because of the coconut flour but with a great crunch thanks to the pretzels.
Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars [Vegan]
For the Crust:
- 1 cup pretzels
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
For the Peanut Butter Filling:
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 dates
- Prepare an 8-inch dish by lightly oiling the bottom.
- Place all crust ingredients in a blender or food processor. Blend until combined. If some big pieces of pretzel are still there that is ok! You'll just have some crunchy bits. The dough should be sticking together.
- Evenly and firmly press crust dough onto the bottom of your pan. Place in freezer as you prepare the filling.
- Place all filling ingredients in a food processors and blend until smooth.
- Pour filling over crust.
- If desired you can press some pretzels on top of the filling. You can use whole pretzels like I did or crush some up and put those on top.
- Place bars into freezer until solid.
- Serve either straight out of the freezer or allow bars to get all melty at room temperature.
- Peanut Butter