You can never go wrong with peanut butter and you can never have too much of it. This is like a meal prep version of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, but it wont last long before you eat it all.
PB & J Loaf [Vegan]
- 2 Cups Oat Flour
- 1/2 Cup Almond Meal
- 2 tablespoons Tapioca Flour
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Cup Vegan Milk
- 1/2 Cup of Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup Agave or Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Cup Applesauce
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- Berry of Course
- Start by preheating your oven to 350ºF and lightly grease a loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl add the Oat Flour, Almond Meal, Tapioca Flour, Baking Powder, and Salt. Mix this with a spoon so everything is combined.
- In a smaller bowl add the Vegan Milk, Peanut Butter, Agave, Applesauce, and Vanilla. Using a whisk mix this so everything combines to form one liquid.
- Now add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir with a spoon so its all combined and there are no clumps of dry flour left. Next fold in the berries of your choice. I used about a half a cup of raspberries but you could use strawberry or blueberry.
- Add it to the pan and top with more berries if you’d like and bake for 30-35 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes and enjoy!
- Peanut Butter