Chai Spice is a warming spice blend made up of cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, and black pepper. Plus, this spice is easy to make at home and enjoy in desserts and in lattes. This meal plan focuses on eating seasonal while celebrating the chai spice! Since many savory dishes don’t include chai itself, these meals are inspired by the warming and slight spiciness of the chai spice. Feel free to add your favorite protein with some of these recipes, or even make a double batch if a meal becomes one of your favorites!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based, and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Weekly Meal Plan Archives!
Are you ready to have a week full of delicious vegan food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you meals inspired by chai to enjoy for your breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert! And, they are fully vegan and plant-based!
Happy Monday! It’s not everyone’s facotie day, but Monday is a great day to set an intention for the week. Do you want to get a particular task done or try something new? As you follow your intention for the week, these recipes will keep you on top of your toes and ready to dominate the week ahead!
- Breakfast: Cacao Chai Banana Bread by Anarki “AJ” Tjon Affo
- Lunch: Warm Salad With Marinated Tofu and Potatoes by Ida Hemmingsson-Holl
- Dinner: Root Vegetables Roasted in Coconut Milk With Salted, Toasted Macadamia Nuts by Viktoria Radichkova
- Dessert: Gingerbread Donuts with Chai Glaze by Shanika Graham-White
Source: Chai Carrot Apple Streusel Bread
It’s the second day of the week and these warm and spicy meals will keep you going. Start your day with some streusel bread and end it with delicious chai cupcakes. If you’re not super into cupcakes, you could make chai muffins, instead!
- Breakfast: Chai Carrot Apple Streusel Bread by Angie Li
- Lunch: Herb Roasted Autumn Harvest Bowls by Megan Calipari
- Dinner: Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Hazelnuts by Viktoria Radichkova
- Dessert: Chai Cupcakes by Caroline Doucet
Source: Easy Sweet Potato Sushi
The middle of the week is upon us! Today is a perfect day to check in with yourself and see what you may need for the rest of the week. With these warm and spicy meals on your plate, you’ll be powered through the day and the week.
- Breakfast: Chai Tea Protein Smoothie by Ashley Smyczek
- Lunch: Autumn Rice and Lentil Nourish Bowl With Brussels Sprouts and Pumpkin by Tiana Haines
- Dinner: Easy Sweet Potato Sushi by Alexandra and Eian
- Dessert: Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls by Petra Vogel
Start your Thursday with this wonderful masala chai! The best part about this recipe is that it’s foolproof. Feel free to pair this chai with your favorite pastry or savory breakfast like ….. End the day with this delicious chai spice cheesecake. If you’re a fan of it, you can make this cheesecake again later in the year for the holidays!
- Breakfast: Foolproof Vegan Masala Chai Tea by Namrata Edward Kshitij
- Lunch: Warm Cauliflower, Chickpea, Kale, and Harissa Salad by Elsa Brobbey
- Dinner: Chai-spiced Sweet Potato Soup by Jesse Lane Lee
- Dessert: Chai Spiced Cheesecake by Liv King
Source: Mushroom Shawarma
Happy Friday! You made it through the week! End the week with this insane poached pear chai bread. It’s another recipe that you can make on a random Friday and enjoy it through the weekend, and if you’re a fan of it, it’ll be an excellent centerpiece to your holiday dessert table later this year!
- Breakfast: Spinach Crepes with Thyme Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Walnut Sauce by Anna Sue
- Lunch: Mushroom Shawarma by Kirsten Kaminski
- Dinner: Autumn Vegetable Minestrone by Awesome Vegan Soups: 80 Easy, Affordable Whole Food Stews, Chilis and Chowders for Good Health
- Dessert: Poached Pear Chai Bread by Vegan Holiday Cooking by Kirsten Kaminski
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home!
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health, and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some great resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!