These Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls will make your home smells amazing! No need for candles or air fresheners when you have something delicious and autumnal to bake. And don't worry, they taste just as amazing as they smell. The sweet cinnamon and pumpkin flavors are fantastic.
Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls [Vegan]
For the Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls:
- 16 ounces spelt flour
- 5.65 ounces pumpkin puree (bought or homemade)
- 6 3/4 ounces plant-based milk
- 1 teaspoon raw cane sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- 2.82 ounces plant-based butter
- 1/4 ounce dry yeast
For the Filling:
- 1 3/4 ounces melted plant-based butter
- 1 3/4 ounces raw cane sugar
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- Warm the milk and dissolve the yeast + sugar in it
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Knead everything together well.
- Shape the dough into a ball and leave to rise in an oiled bowl for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350° C top / bottom heat.
- Roll out the dough into a rectangle on a floured work surface.
- Mix the melted butter, sugar and cinnamon together and spread on the dough.
- Roll up and then cut into slices.
- Put in a prepared springform pan.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes (depending on the oven)
- Let cool and decorate with icing.