The weather is getting warmer and summer is starting to peek out through the spring weather. You might be wondering how to transition from the heavy fall and winter meals to lighter, crunchy spring recipes! Here are some ideas and an easy recipe that you can start eating this week! These light meals are full of fresh greens, stovetop meals like quesadillas, and desserts that are on the cooler side, like mousse! There are still oven recipes, but nothing that needs copious amounts of roasting.
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based, and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Weekly Meal Plan Archives!
Are you ready to have a week full of delicious vegan food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you light, delicious meals to enjoy for your breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert! And, they are fully vegan and plant-based!
Source: Green Smoothie Parfait
These meals are both light and delicious, perfect for the spring weather! Start your day with this refreshing smoothie, and enjoy these warming quesadillas for dinner before enjoying this grapefruit cheesecake!
- Breakfast: Green Smoothie Parfait by Mitra Shirmohammadi
- Lunch: Bbq Soy Curls Salad by Denise Perrault
- Dinner: Quesadillas by Robin Browne
- Dessert: Grapefruit Rose No-Bake Vegan Cheesecake by Teri Macovei
Source: Avocado and Pea Smash
Start your day off with these ripe avocados, spread out with peas, and on a piece of crunchy toast! These meals are super easy and fun, plus they’ll have you excited about eating outdoors at your lunchtime. End the day with a delicious vegan scampi dish, and enjoy chocolate mousse for dessert!
- Breakfast: Avocado and Pea Smash by Nikki and Zuzana
- Lunch: Falafel Wraps with Avocado Salsa by Julie Van den Kerchove
- Dinner: Vegan Scampi in Lemon Garlic White Wine Sauce by The Meatless Monday Family Cookbook, Jenn Sebestyen
- Dessert: Chocolate Mousse with Aquafaba by Maggie Wescott
Source: Greek Pasta Salad with Tofu Feta
It’s the middle of the week and these meals just keep coming! Not only will they be easy to toss together, but you also won’t have to overheat by waiting for it to cook or bake in the oven. This pasta salad makes a wonderful dinner, and feel free to pair it with extra veggies or another protein!
- Breakfast: Peanut Milk, Banana, and Cocoa Smoothie by Annie Oliverio
- Lunch: Mushroom Shawarma Bowls by Kelli Foster
- Dinner: Greek Pasta Salad with Tofu Feta by Megan Calipari
- Dessert: Neapolitan Yogurt Breakfast Bites by Holly Jade
Source: Chipotle Green High-Protein Bowl
It’s nearly the end of the week, but that doesn’t mean that these amazing recipes are going anywhere. Enjoy this high-protein green bowl for lunch, packing with flavor and nutrients! End the day with beautiful stuffed peppers; feel free to use whatever peppers you have on hand!
- Breakfast: Parfait With Berry-Cashew Cream and Homemade Granola by Amanda Froelich
- Lunch: Chipotle Green High-Protein Bowl by Logan Dunn & Lexus Osman
- Dinner: 15-Minute Sweet Stuffed Ramiro Peppers With Salted Lemon Yogurt by 15 Minute Vegan: Fast, Modern Vegan Cooking
Source: Jackfruit No-Tuna Melt
Start your Friday with these superfood breakfast cookies! You can make them in advance, so feel free to enjoy them as a snack throughout the day or weekend. End the day with a delicious filipinx-style spaghetti, which you can pair with your favorite spring salad. End the day with these vegan glazed donut holes!
- Breakfast: Superfood Breakfast Cookies by Shanika Graham-White
- Lunch: Jackfruit No-Tuna Melt by Liv King
- Dinner: Filipinx-Style Spaghetti by Food Empowerment Project
- Dessert: Vegan Glazed Donut Holes by Shanika Graham-White
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home!
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health, and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some great resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!