With warm, caramelized brussels sprouts, fresh greens, tender sweet potato & crunchy smoked chickpeas – this bowl is finished perfectly with a creamy chipotle sauce to make for a smokey, hearty & filling protein rich meal.
Chipotle Green High-Protein Bowl [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Chipotle Green High-Protein Bowl [Vegan]
For the Chipotle Cashew Cream:
- 1/2 cup Cashews, soaked overnight
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Red Chili Flakes
- 3/4 cup Almond Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Liquid Smoke
- 1/4 teaspoon Vegan Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
For the Chipotle Green Protein Bowl:
- 1 cup Chickpeas, canned or previously cooked
- 1 cup Arugula
- 1/4 Red Onion, diced
- 1/4 cup Sprouts
- 2 tablespoons Pumpkin seeds
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 1 cup Brussel Sprouts
- 1/4 cup Black Beans
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- salt & pepper to taste
How to Prepare Chipotle Green High-Protein Bowl [Vegan]
- Make the cashew cream: Add all ingredients for the sauce to a high-speed blender and blend on high until creamy & combined, scraping down the sides as needed. Refrigerate while you prepare the rest of your bowl & keep in the fridge for up to one week.
- Make the bowls: Begin by preheating your oven to 375°F.
- Toss chickpeas in olive oil, salt, pepper, and smoked paprika. Toss on a baking tray and bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until crispy.
- Poke holes in the top of your sweet potato and drizzle with olive oil, place on a baking tray. On the same tray toss Brussel sprouts with olive oil, salt & pepper.
- Bake your sweet potato for 60 minutes or until tender, and your Brussel sprouts for 35-40 minutes or until charred slightly.
- Toss black beans with salt, pepper, and smoked paprika.
- Assemble your bowl and top with your crispy chickpeas, and high protein chipotle cashew cream.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
- Brussels Sprouts
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Per Serving: Calories: 574 | Carbs: 56 g | Fat: 29 g | Protein: 35 g | Sodium: 722 mg | Sugar: 6 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.