What’s the first, most logical thing one would create with peanut milk? Exactly. Nothing earth-shattering here, folks, just the usual rock-solid-delicious smoothie suspects paired with their new friend, peanut milk, all mixed up together into an irresistible shake-like consistency. Spoon required.
Peanut Milk, Banana, and Cocoa Smoothie [Vegan]
- 1 cup peanut milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. cocoa
- 1/4 cup plain coconut milk yogurt
- 4 dates, chopped
- 3 ripe bananas, cut into chunks and frozen
- cacao nibs & chopped unsalted peanuts, for garnish
- Place all ingredients except for cacao nibs and peanuts in a high-powered blender.
- Blend until smooth, thick and creamy – add more peanut milk if mixture is too thick.