What’s the first, most logical thing one would create with peanut milk? Exactly. Nothing earth-shattering here, folks, just the usual rock-solid-delicious smoothie suspects paired with their new friend, peanut milk, all mixed up together into an irresistible shake-like consistency. Spoon required.
Peanut Milk, Banana, and Cocoa Smoothie [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Peanut Milk, Banana, and Cocoa Smoothie [Vegan]
- 1 cup peanut milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. cocoa
- 1/4 cup plain coconut milk yogurt
- 4 dates, chopped
- 3 ripe bananas, cut into chunks and frozen
- cacao nibs & chopped unsalted peanuts, for garnish
How to Prepare Peanut Milk, Banana, and Cocoa Smoothie [Vegan]
- Place all ingredients except for cacao nibs and peanuts in a high-powered blender.
- Blend until smooth, thick and creamy – add more peanut milk if mixture is too thick.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.