Grilled cheese is more than just a sandwich. It’s creamy, warm, and so cheesy! Grilled cheese is the perfect Saturday lunch, or weeknight dinner if you make your sandwich hearty enough. We looked through the Food Monster App to find the most delicious vegan grilled cheese recipes you can throw together quickly. Celebrate National Grilled Cheese Day with one of these dairy-free sandwiches!
This Ooey-Gooey Grilled Cheese is vibrant, delicious, and the perfect way to sneak in extra greens in your family’s meal!
This Grilled ‘Cheese’ and Tomato Soup Sandwich is a classic recipe loaded with protein! The “cheese” filling is made from a base of beans and lots of nutritional yeast!
This Southwestern Grilled Cheese Sandwich is hearty, cheesy, and even meaty! It’s stuffed with salsa-infused mashed beans, grilled sweet potatoes, and Jalapeño Garlic Havarti. Perfect for a spicy dinner!
Look at this Tempeh Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, and Avocado Grilled Cheese! It’s a hybrid between the classic BLT and the grilled cheese- what more could you ask for?
Pumpkin is so warming, sweet, and vibrant! That’s why pumpkin is the ideal candidate for a grilled cheese filling! Try this hearty Pumpkin Grilled Cheese for a not only super healthy but also extremely tasty dinner!
Melty, tangy, salty, and sweet! This Grilled Cheese With Caramelized Onions and Pineapple has it all!
This Gooey Grilled Cheese Sandwich recreates the sandwich we all know and love without soy or nuts added! It combines vegetables, sunflower seeds, and a little bit of nutritional yeast for extra cheesy flavor!
Look at all the color going on in this Maple-Mustard Squash Grilled Cheese! It’s loaded with vegetables and flavor!
Brunch is calling for this Fancy Strawberry Balsamic Grilled Cheese! Impress your friends with this delicious sandwich!
This Cashew Mozzarella That Melts is a perfect recipe if you’re trying to create your own grilled cheese creation! Sneak in some greens, vegetables, or even your choice of vegan protein for a custom vegan creation!
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home!
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health, and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer, and has many side effects.
For those interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes; it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some great resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
- How to Make Every Ingredient In A Vegan Grilled Cheese From Scratch
- 10 Vegan Cheese Dips For Your Superbowl Celebration!
- These 25 Vegan Cheeses Will Make You Quit Dairy Forever
- Scientists Create Vegan Cheese from Algae
- Boursin Launches Vegan Cheese Spread
- Company Promises the Perfect Vegan Cheese, Raises $75 million
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.