Creamy deliciousness. Ooey-gooey stretchy and melty perfection on your pizza. Flavorful slices to put on your sandwich. Cheese. You know you want it, and you know you love it. What other reason do we need to serve you these 15 delicious kinds of vegan cheeses from the Food Monster App? Feel free to make these plant-based cheeses on any occasion, you deserve it!
1. Creamy Spreadable Pesto Cheese
Source: Creamy Spreadable Pesto Cheese
Maybe the prettiest cheese you’ll ever see, this Creamy Spreadable Pesto Cheese by Maya Sozer is a sight for sore eyes! Made from cashews, basil leaves, and garlic, you definitely won’t be able to stop eating once you start!
2. Raw Creamy Macadamia Nut Cheese
Source: Raw Creamy Macadamia Nut Cheese
This cheese is raw, plant-based, and has all the creaminess you want! It’s made from macadamia nuts, cashew nuts, and herbs and spices of your choice, so you can customize the Raw Creamy Macadamia Nut Cheese by Tanya Alekseeva just how you want it!
3. Herbed Probiotic Cashew Cheese
Source: Herbed Probiotic Cashew Cheese
When you want a cheese that is easy to make and doesn’t take a lot of special ingredients, try this Herbed Probiotic Cashew Cheese by Alejandra Olmedo! It gives you a lot of proteins and essential oils from cashews, peanuts, marigold seeds, and brewer’s yeast.
4. Sweet Ricotta Cheese With Raw Buckwheat
This Sweet Ricotta Cheese With Raw Buckwheat by Nele Liivlaid is perfect to eat for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! Spread it on some toast, in a sandwich, or put it in your lasagna for ultra creaminess.
5. Vegan Pepper Jack Cashew Cheese
Source: Vegan Pepper Jack Cashew Cheese
A firm and delicious cheese, let’s learn how to make Vegan Pepper Jack Cashew Cheese with this recipe by Somer McCowan– it’s easy-peasy and doesn’t take a long time. Mozzarella cheese is perfect for your favorite pizza or served on a great pasta dish.
6. Paprika Cheese
Source: Paprika Cheese
Not into nuts, soy, or dairy? Don’t despair, there are more solutions out there – like this Paprika Cheese by Anja Cass made from oats, sweet potato, and red peppers! It tastes delicious on some crackers!
7. Instant Cashew Cheese
Source: Instant Cashew Cheese
8. Ooey-Gooey Grilled Cheese
Source: Ooey-Gooey Grilled Cheese
What’s more comforting than a classic sandwich with that Ooey-Gooey Grilled Cheese? Serve this vegan cheese by Christina Bedetta on your favorite bread with healthy veggies, you’re always in for a treat!
9. Herb and Pistachio Crusted Spirulina Blue Cheese
This Herb and Pistachio Crusted Spirulina Blue Cheese by Logan Dunn & Lexus Osman can either be made soft or baked into a more hard cheese if you want to! The base is made from cashews, and herbs and pistachios are added for some flavors, while spirulina makes it more nutritious!
10. Bread Dunkers With Cheese Sauce
Source: Bread Dunkers With Cheese Sauce
This cheese sauce is made from potatoes, carrots, nutritional yeast, and other good ingredients. It’s perfect to dip some breadsticks in, which makes this Bread Dunkers With Cheese Sauce by Rosie Newton and Dillon Sivyour the perfect pair!
11. Pumpkin Grilled Cheese
Source: Pumpkin Grilled Cheese
12. Maple-Mustard Squash Grilled Cheese
Make a twist on the regular cheese, and make it using a vegetable like a squash! This Maple-Mustard Squash Grilled Cheese from the Colorful Kitchen is glazed with maple mustard, to give it a sweet and savory flavor.
13. ‘Vegveeta’ Cheese Dip
Source: ‘Vegveeta’ Cheese Dip
14. Potato Onion Cheese Spread
Source: Potato Onion Cheese Spread
15. Sliceable Cashew Cheese
Source: Sliceable Cashew Cheese
This Sliceable Cashew Cheese can either be sliced, grated, or melted. It has no oil or soy in it, and is only made from completely natural ingredients! You only need an hour and 7 ingredients to make this wonderful cheese.
Lover of ‘meaty and cheesy’ foods? Here are 25 Vegan Recipes for People Who Think There’s No Life Without Meat and Cheese from the Food Monster App!
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.