This ricotta cheese is great for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert! Spread this on some toast, include it in your lasagna, or make vegan cannoli for everyone to enjoy!
Sweet Ricotta Cheese With Raw Buckwheat [Vegan]
- 3 1/2-ounces raw buckwheat groats, soak
- 3 1/2-ounces raw cashews, soak
- Juice of a half a lemon
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 2 tablespoons xylitol
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream (the thick part) or coconut puree
- About 3 tablespoons almond milk (depends on the desired consistency)
- Soak buckwheat groats and cashews in separate bowls overnight. Then drain and rinse.
- Pour soaked cashews and groats along with the rest of the ingredients into blender or bowl and process until you have creamy and homogeneous consistency. An immersion blender is ideal, especially for a thicker version.