Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
This ricotta cheese is great for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert! Spread this on some toast, include it in your lasagna, or make vegan cannoli for everyone to enjoy!
Sweet Ricotta Cheese With Raw Buckwheat [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Sweet Ricotta Cheese With Raw Buckwheat [Vegan]
- 3 1/2-ounces raw buckwheat groats, soak
- 3 1/2-ounces raw cashews, soak
- Juice of a half a lemon
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 2 tablespoons xylitol
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream (the thick part) or coconut puree
- About 3 tablespoons almond milk (depends on the desired consistency)
How to Prepare Sweet Ricotta Cheese With Raw Buckwheat [Vegan]
- Soak buckwheat groats and cashews in separate bowls overnight. Then drain and rinse.
- Pour soaked cashews and groats along with the rest of the ingredients into blender or bowl and process until you have creamy and homogeneous consistency. An immersion blender is ideal, especially for a thicker version.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Per 1/10 Serving Calories: 116 | Carbs: 11 g | Fat: 7 g | Protein: 3 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.