This cheese is very easy to prepare and only requires some basic ingredients, and gives you proteins and essential oils from the nuts!
Herbed Probiotic Cashew Cheese [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cup of cashew nuts (cashew nuts or Indian walnuts)
- 1 cup of peanuts
- 1 cup of marigold seeds
- 1 cup of brewer's yeast
- 1 cup of fresh herbs mix
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon of agave
- 8 and 1/2-ounces of water
- 1 cup of probiotic water
- Grind all the ingredients in a blender until a smooth cream is left. The mixture is passed through a filter bag for vegetable milk, press to remove excess water.
- Place the pasta in one or several containers and leave to ferment in the refrigerator for 24 to 48 hours before consuming.
- The cheese lasts approximately one week as long as you keep it refrigerated.