This crumbly cheese is just wonderful, which is fast to make, easy, and very nutritious!
Instant Cashew Cheese [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Instant Cashew Cheese [Vegan]
- 3/4 raw cashews, soaked for 2 hours in hot water
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/3 ounces odorless coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon syrup agave
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Few nuts, coarsely ground
How to Prepare Instant Cashew Cheese [Vegan]
- Drain and rinse the cashews. Whizz in the blender until they become cream.
- Add all the other materials (except the extra nuts) and blend until the mixture is homogenized. Empty it and give it a ball shape. Roll it with a plastic film and put it in the fridge.
- After 5 hours (or overnight) remove the plastic film and sprinkle it with the nuts, pressing it so it gets stuck.
- Serve with crackers, bread, breadcrumbs, or toast. Keep the rest in an airtight bowl. You can even cook with it!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
- All Vegan Cheese
- Cashew Cheese
- Nutritional Yeast / Nooch
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Total Calories: 837 | Total Carbs: 42 g | Total Fat: 68 g | Total Protein: 26 g | Total Sodium: 113 g | Total Sugar: 6 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.