Thanksgiving is indeed a time to celebrate all that is good in life. Be it health, prosperity, family, or delicious vegan recipes, there is certainly much to be thankful for, even in the toughest of times.
Let this incredible collection of recipes serve as a reminder that our celebration and enjoyment need not come at the expense of others. Nobody goes hungry at the vegan Thanksgiving table, and plenty of turkeys are spared. So dig in, enjoy, and don’t forget to give thanks.
Breakfast - If you want to make a nice Thanksgiving breakfast for family, guests, or just for yourself, here are several delicious (and seasonal!) options. These also work great for the day after Thanksgiving if you’d rather go light on breakfast to save room for the main feast.
- From red velvet to yeasted pumpkin, don’t miss these 10 Amazing Vegan Pancake Recipes!
- This Sweet Potato Pie Smoothie couldn’t be more seasonal…or more delicious!
- Or if you’d prefer to start off your day with a healthy dose of greens (or detox post-feast!), follow our Guide to Amazing Green Smoothie Combos.
- Muffins are great to have around when you’ve got a full house! Try this Pumpkin Nut or Apple Cider version, or any of these 12 Mouthwatering Vegan Muffin Recipes.
- For a real treat, try these Thanksgiving Sweet Potato Waffles!
Appetizers - These dips, spreads and salsas are perfect for light snacking throughout the day, either on Thanksgiving or the following days when you still have company around.
- Fresh Pumpkin and Kale Hummus
- Squash Parsley Dip
- Moroccan Grilled Eggplant, Onion, and White Bean Spread
- Don’t miss this collection of 10 more Vegan Dips, Spreads, and Salsas (including a delicious Spicy Sweet Potato Hummus!)
Breads and Rolls - Whether you prefer a traditional cornbread, a low-carb crescent roll, or a sweet loaf, we’ve got you covered!
- Homemade Healthy Crescent Rolls
- Harvest Cornbread
- Blueberry Cornbread
- Walnut, Squash and Apple Bread
- Apple Pie Swirl Multigrain Bread Loaf
Soups and Sides - From squash to brussels sprouts, soups and sweet potatoes, there’s no shortage of tasty options for side dishes.
- Roasted Butternut Squash in Yellow Coconut Curry Sauce
- Spicy Butternut Squash Pie
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Sherry-Maple Vinaigrette
- Yam and Walnut Salad
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Shallots and Crispy Kale Ribbons
- Mashed Potatoes and Celery Root
- Vegan Thanksgiving Gravy
- Curried Carrot Ginger and Orange Soup
- Plus a dozen more Delicious Fall Soup Recipes
Main Dishes - With all these amazing options, who needs a bird on the table?!
- The Unturkey Roast!
- Holiday Nut Loaf
- Lentil Loaf
- Seitan Wellington with a Creamy Spinach Sauce
- The Best Fall Casserole
- Stuffed Acorn Squash with Wheat Berries, Pine Nuts & Sage
- Roasted Acorn Squash Stuffed With Quinoa Mushroom Pilaf
- Wild Rice with Kabocha Squash and Sage Butter
- Quinoa-Stuffed Thanksgiving Squash
Dessert - Don’t forget to save room for dessert! These recipes are sure to wow your friends and family.
- Raw Pumpkin Pie
- Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Cheesecake with a Gingersnap Crust
- Apple Crisp Cheesecake
- Dried Apple Stack Cake with Molasses Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Mousse Tarts
- Spicy Gingerbread Cake
- Autumn Baked Apples
Beverages – And finally…a few of our favorite vegan holiday drinks to cap off the evening. Cheers!
- Carrot Nog
- Allergy-Friendly Holiday Nog
- Eggnog Milkshake
- Vanilla Pear Cardamom Cocktail
- Almond Sugar Cookie Hot Toddy