This wonderful soup is easy to make and bursting with flavour. Sweet citrus, a kick of ginger, and a hint of curry make this soup irresistible as you're making it. Just wait until the scent of all these ingredients are wafting throughout your kitchen!
Curried Carrot Ginger and Orange Soup [Vegan]
What Ingredients Do You Need To Make Curried Carrot Ginger and Orange Soup [Vegan]
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup sweet onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp ginger, minced
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pinch fresh ground pepper
- 2 lbs carrots, roughly chopped
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
How To Make Curried Carrot Ginger and Orange Soup [Vegan]
- In a large sauce pot, heat coconut oil over medium heat.
- Add onions and cook until translucent.
- Add garlic, and ginger, and cook a couple of minutes longer.
- Add carrots, curry powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add vegetable stock and orange juice and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, turn down to a simmer for about 20 minutes, until carrots are tender.
- Use an immersion blender to blend soup, or let cool and use a regular blender. Blend until smooth.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile
Made this soup today – super yummy and easy too!n
We’re so glad you enjoyed it! If you got any pictures of your creation make sure to tag us using #Foodmonsterapp on Instagram so we can feature you on our page!