If you’re planning on keeping up with the plant-based lifestyle after Veganuary, you may be wondering how to keep your pantry stocked with all your plant-based needs. No worries! This meal plan is excellent for filling your pantry with exactly what you need. From chickpea flour to nutritional yeast, these meals include excellent things that you can keep in your pantry!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Weekly Meal Plan Archives!
Are you ready to have a week full of delicious vegan food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you plant-based meals for your breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert! And, they are fully vegan and plant-based!
Happy Monday! These pantry meals are great to have to eat and this tofu puff recipe is perfect to enjoy during the week. It makes a great dinner to eat after a long day, and for dessert, is there anything better than caramel apples?
- Breakfast: Chickpea Flour Omelette by Deniz Kilic
- Lunch: Somen Noodles With Nori Dressing by Lan Pham Wilson
- Dinner: Tofu Puffs with Asian Vegan Mushroom Sauce by Adriana Zifarelli
- Dessert: Caramel Apple Stuffed Pretzel Rolls by Annie McGee
Source: Creamy Vanilla Chia Oats
These oats are perfect for breakfast and even when you’re bored of oats, making them in new flavors is a sure way to enjoy them again! Oats are excellent to have on hand, and can be used in so many other recipes like energy balls and baked oats. For lunch, these sauteed veggies are perfect and with chickpeas on top, you’ll always want to have them on hand. End the day with these chocolate covered mango bites!
- Breakfast: Creamy Vanilla Chia Oats by Vicky Coates
- Lunch: Sautéed Vegetables and Chickpeas with Pasta by Desiree Rodriguez
- Dinner: Spinach Potato Soup by Allie Penner
- Dessert: Chocolate-Covered Mango Bites by Krisztina Berta
Source: Easy Banana Bread Brownies
Happy Hump Day! Looking for a twist on tofu scramble for breakfast? This chickpea flour scramble is an excellent meal to try! If you’re looking for a way to use your tofu, try out these zesty tofu sandwiches for dinner! Add some potato wedges or your favorite side and you’ve got a great weekday meal to enjoy. And these delicious brownies are an easy dessert to make whenever you’re in the mood for something sweet!
- Breakfast: Chickpea Flour Scramble With Mushroom Bacon by Melanie Sorrentino
- Lunch: Smoky Chickpeas and Kale Over Baked Sweet Potatoes by Crissy Cavanaugh
- Dinner: Zesty Tofu Salad Sandwich by Tara Binder
- Dessert: Easy Banana Bread Brownies by Alexandra/Eian Kelly
Source: Quick and Easy Funfetti Pancakes
Beans are great to keep in your pantry, along with veggie broth or veggie broth bases. That way you can make soups and other dishes during the week such as this orzo soup! And these ten-minute noodles are perfect for your Thursday night meal. They come together super quickly and make a delicious meal.
- Breakfast: Quick and Easy Funfetti Pancakes by Shanika Graham-White
- Lunch: Orzo Soup with White Bean Balls by Wholesome LLC
- Dinner: 10-Minute Peanut Sesame Noodles by Medha Swaminathan
- Dessert: Double Chocolate Tofu Donuts by George Lee
Happy Friday! These sweet potato toasts are a great twist on your everyday avocado toast. Made with sweet potato and everything bagel seasoning, they make the perfect easy breakfast! For dessert, these vanilla muffins are a delicious choice!
- Breakfast: “Everything” Avocado on Sweet Potato Toasts by Kris Dee | Mostly Domestic
- Lunch: Coconut Curry Ramen with Crispy Tofu by Caroline Doucet
- Dinner: Crispy Lemon Ginger Tofu With Broccoli by Dana Sandonato
- Dessert: Vanilla Cupcakes with Buttercream by Francesca Bonadonna
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based or even giving one of these vitamin-rich citrus meals a try, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some great resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!