These light and tangy sesame peanut noodles are a delicious and easy to make vegan dish! Savory soy sauce, peanut butter, coconut sugar, and other flavors come together deliciously in this meal.
10-Minute Peanut Sesame Noodles [Vegan]
- 3 1/4 cup fettuccine or other noodles
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (any kind)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 teaspoon salt (if the peanut butter is unsalted)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Set a large, heavily salted pot of water to boil. Add pasta and cook according to package instructions. Drain pasta and rinse with cold water.
- In a separate bowl, combine peanut butter, soy sauce, toasted sesame oil, coconut sugar, warm water, and salt and whisk until smooth.
- Toss noodles with the peanut sauce in a large bowl.
- Top with toasted sesame seeds before serving.