Versatile, quick, easy and delicious. You'll love the flavors in this amazing recipe!
Smoky Chickpeas and Kale Over Baked Sweet Potatoes [Vegan]
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 3 cups greens (kale, spinach, chard, etc…), washed and chopped
- a few gluggs of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- fresh lemon slice
- 2 baked sweet potatoes
- In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add chickpeas, paprika and sea salt and pepper.
- Cook until chickpeas become slightly crispy, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add kale and cook until wilted.
- Squeeze with fresh lemon and serve warm over a baked sweet potato.