These Quick and Easy Funfetti Vegan Pancakes are the perfect, healthy twist to kick start your day! Completely fluffy, airy, and a fun pop of color, these pancakes are truly irresistible—especially for the entire family! Made in just a few short steps and under 25 minutes.
Quick and Easy Funfetti Pancakes [Vegan]
- 1 cup organic all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup almond milk (You can use your fave plant-based milk!)
- 2-3 tablespoons agave
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted (See Notes!)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup vegan rainbow sprinkles
- 1 tablespoon vegan butter, for cooking
- Start by whisking together the organic all-purpose flour, baking powder, and sea salt in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add the almond milk and apple cider vinegar and whisk together until well combined. Set aside for 5-10 minutes.
- Add vanilla, maple syrup, and oil to the ACV-Milk mixture, whisking until everything is well combined.
- Now, add the wet ingredients in with the dry ingredients and stir together with a rubber spatula until well combined. NOTE: Batter shouldn’t be too runny or too thick. Try to find it somewhere in the middle. **Try not to over-mix.**
- Fold in rainbow sprinkles until well incorporated.
- Add a bit of butter to a heated medium skillet (letting it fully melt) and pour 1/3 cup of batter onto the surface of the skillet.
- Cook for about 1-2 minutes (until batter begins to bubble) and gently flip pancake to its opposite side, cooking another 1-2 minutes. Be sure to gently press down on pancake to ensure that center cooks through.
- Once cooked and lightly brown, remove pancake from heat and repeat steps until all batter is used.
- To serve, stack pancakes onto one another and top with dairy-free yogurt (optional), and lightly drizzle with maple syrup, if desired.
- Bon Appetit!
- Rainbow Recipes
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile