Overripe bananas have never tasted so good! These banana bread brownies are the perfect way to use up your leftover bananas. Just add cocoa for the best healthy brownies ever!
Easy Banana Bread Brownies [Vegan]
- 4 Overripe Bananas (Mashed)
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 3/4 cups Flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Crushed Walnuts (for topping, optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F, grease a 9x9 glass baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash bananas.
- Mix in maple syrup, peanut butter, almond milk, and vanilla extract.
- Add in flour, salt, baking powder, cocoa powder and gently fold together with a spatula. Fold in
- chocolate chips once the batter is mostly combined.
- Pour the banana bread brownie batter into the baking dish. Top with walnuts.
- Bake for 1 hour - 1 hour 15 minutes, or until a toothpick poked in the center comes out mostly clean.