This recipe for Sautéed Vegetables and Chickpeas with Pasta is so tasty! If you don’t have any of the ingredients, you can easily substitute any of them with what you have. Simple, quick, and perfectly filling.
Sautéed Vegetables and Chickpeas with Pasta [Vegan]
- 2 cups uncooked pasta noodles of your choice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 zucchinis sliced
- 2 carrots sliced
- 1 can chickpeas drained
- 3 scallions sliced
- 2 tablespoons any vegetable blend seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- In a pot add some water and the pasta and cook as per the instructions on the package.
- Heat a large sauté pan and add the olive oil.
- Add the garlic, zucchini, and carrots and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the chickpeas, scallions, vegetable blend seasoning, Italian seasoning, and vegetable broth and bring to a boil.
- Cook for another 10 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked.
- Add the cooked pasta to the pan and mix together. Heat for 3 minutes.