If you like hazelnut treats like Nutella and Ferrero Rocher candies, these recipes are like that but on a whole other level! These include hazelnut cakes, cookies, parfaits, tarts, doughnuts, raw desserts, and more! You’ll never run out of hazelnutty deliciousness with these 15 delicious hazelnut dessert recipes from the Food Monster App!
1. Hazelnut Chocolate Parfait
Source: Hazelnut Chocolate Parfait
2. Chocolate Hazelnut Doughnuts
Source: Chocolate Hazelnut Doughnuts
These little Chocolate Hazelnut Doughnuts by Kristina Jug and Mitja Bezenšek are a real treat! Plenty of healthy ingredients, baked and not fried, and covered in a delicious dark-chocolate glaze. Top these off with some sugar sprinkles, or with some hazelnuts.
3. No-Bake Chocolate Hazelnut and Raspberry Torte
This No-Bake Chocolate Hazelnut and Raspberry Torte by Julia Shannahan is amazing. Simple, effective and… no need to put the oven on. It is no bake! It is gluten-free and vegan too. It is super decadent and super rich but sometimes you need a treat or maybe you need a special dessert for a special occasion (or a special person). If that is the case look no further.
4. Blueberry Hazelnut Crumble Bars
Source: Blueberry Hazelnut Crumble Bars
5. Ferrero Rocher Copycat
Source: Ferrero Rocher Copycat
These Ferrero Rocher Copycat balls by Amarilis Moldes are perfect to impress your guests at any occasion! They are a healthy alternative to the real Ferrero Rocher chocolates. You can also melt some dark chocolate and add an extra layer of chocolatey goodness to these awesome treats!
6. Cranberry Hazelnut Cake
Source: Cranberry Hazelnut Cake
7. Chocolate Hazelnut Tart
Source: Chocolate Hazelnut Tart
The Chocolate Hazelnut Tart recipe by Laura Kuklase is paleo, vegan, dairy-free, refined sugar and gluten-free. Does it sound like it isn´t delicious? Well, just wait till you try it. The tart case and tart is just chocolate all over. The hazelnuts are inside the crust and on top. This tart is so beautiful and decadent, you will not be able to get enough.
8. Raw Hazelnut, Praline, and Caramel Cheesecake
This extravagant Raw Hazelnut, Praline, and Caramel Cheesecake recipe by Holly Jade is a great to bring out for a special occasion. The nutty, dark chocolate base is topped with a silky-smooth praline cheesecake and then finished with a creamy layer of date caramel cheesecake and topped with nuts and truffles. You’ll impress whoever you put this beauty in front of, perfect for Easter.
9. Chocolate Hazelnut Muffins
Source: Chocolate Hazelnut Muffins
These gluten-free Chocolate Hazelnut Muffins by Stefani Weiss are a healthy dessert that tastes like hazelnut and is loaded with chocolate! Naturally sweetened, with melt in your mouth consistency. Is that for real? It absolutely is!
10. Caramel, Hazelnut, and Coffee Tartlets With Chocolate Ganache
These Caramel, Hazelnut, and Coffee Tartlets by Pamela Higgins may be small but they are packed full of a more flavor than most full sized tarts. The crust is made with coconut oil and hazelnut and then topped with a creamy date caramel and finished off with a rich, chocolate ganache. This recipe makes enough to share . . . though you probably won’t want to.
11. Coffee Glazed Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
This Coffee Glazed Chocolate Hazelnut Cake by Maya Sozer is deliciously moist and decadent, all while being 100 percent whole wheat and refined sugar-free. The sponge itself is made with whole wheat flour, cocoa powder, and hazelnuts and flavored with almond milk, peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla. Topped with a gooey coffee cream spiked with espresso, this treat is perfect for pairing with a hot cup of coffee on a chilly morning.
12. Macadamia and Hazelnut Chocolate Truffles
It took a few simple ingredients to put together these filled Macadamia and Hazelnut Chocolate Truffles by Marta Ansaldo and Mimma Sangiorgio with a creamy heart and from the outside crisp. Because if you want to celebrate, you have to do it with all the love you can!
13. Mini Hazelnut Vanilla Sandwich Cookies
These Mini Hazelnut Vanilla Sandwich Cookies by Sofia Von Porat have a creamy hazelnut and chocolate spread sandwiched in between two soft, vanilla cookies. The macaron-esque shape make these an adorable dessert to have at any gathering. In Italy, these are referred to as “Ladies’ Kisses.”
14. 3-Ingredient Chocolate Hazelnut Ice Cream
This rich, chocolatey hazelnut 3-Ingredient Chocolate Hazelnut Ice Cream by Jodi Burke is so easy to make! It’s made from bananas with no sugar added, making it the perfect pre-workout snack… but you can eat it anytime, even for breakfast. Sprinkle on some raw cacao nibs for crunch and a dollop of coconut or cashew whipped cream to turn it into a raw ice cream sundae!
15. Raw Hazelnut Cake with Chocolate Cream
Raw vegan delicacies are becoming increasingly popular, and this Raw Hazelnut Cake with Chocolate Cream by Lisa Dobler is no exception. Satisfyingly rich and creamy, this treat is a perfect way to end any dinner date!
If you enjoy recipes like this, you should check out You Can Do What With Dates? 10 Decadent Date Desserts and 15 Nutty, Dairy-Free Desserts With Pistachio.
We also highly recommend downloading our Food Monster App, which is available for iPhone, and can also be found on Instagram and Facebook. The app has more than 15,000 plant-based, allergy-friendly recipes, and subscribers gain access to new recipes every day. Check it out!
For more Vegan Food, Health, Recipe, Animal, and Life content published daily, don’t forget to subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter!
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.