These copycat balls are perfect to impress your guests at any occasion! They are a healthy alternative to the real Ferrero Rocher chocolates. You can also melt some dark chocolate and add an extra layer of chocolatey goodness to these awesome treats!
Ferrero Rocher Copycat [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Ferrero Rocher Copycat [Vegan]
- 1 cup unpitted dates
- 1/2 cup oats or raw hazelnuts
- 1 heaped tablespoon raw cacao powder
- about 10 raw hazelnuts to place inside each ball
- water if needed
- a handful of raw hazelnuts to cover the balls
How to Prepare Ferrero Rocher Copycat [Vegan]
- Start by blending the handful of hazelnuts until you get them to crumbs. Put them on a plate and set aside
- Now place the 1/2 cup of oats or hazelnuts in a food processor and blend until you get flour. Then add the dates and the cacao powder and process again until the whole dough becomes a ball. If you don’t get it, then you will need to add some water to make it sticky. Add one spoon of water at a time.
- Once your dough is formed make the balls with your hands. Don’t forget to put a hazelnut inside of every ball. Now roll them on the plate we have the hazelnut crumbs as the real Ferrero Rocher.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.