Whether you like your chocolate chip cookies soft-baked or more on the crunchy side, classic and simple, or filled with other creative flavors, there’s a cookie recipe on this list for you! These 15 chocolate chip cookie recipes from our Food Monster App are sure to find you your new favorite treat. Try them all and let us know which one is your favorite!
1. Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
Image Source: Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
These Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies from Christina Bedetta are crisp on the outside and chewy on the inside, with just enough chocolate (two types!) to shine but not overpower the dough. You would never know that they are vegan (of course) and also free of gluten, refined sugar, and the most common allergens. They are especially amazing served warm, fresh out of the oven for the ultimate gooey chocolaty experience, but the leftovers are also perfectly delicious at room temperature.
2. Soft Baked Matcha Chocolate Chip Cookies
Image Source: Soft Baked Matcha Chocolate Chip Cookies
What’s fab about these Soft Baked Matcha Chocolate Chip Cookies from Gabrielle St. Claire is everything! They are quick, easy, contain minimal ingredients, minimal steps, have that gorgeous color, a mellow matcha flavor, tons of chocolate, no dairy or eggs, are perf for any season, buttery soft, and a matcha lovers dream!
Get the Love Cookbook!
3. Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies
Image Source: Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies
This is a super easy chocolate chip cookie recipe that is made with spelt flour. These cookies are lightly sweetened with maple syrup and organic unrefined brown sugar. These Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies from Jennifer Strohmeyer will brighten up your day with just one bite!
4. Chewy Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
Image Source: Chewy Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
These Chewy Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies from Christina Bedetta are vegan, have a gluten and refined sugar-free option, and are, clearly, full of nutrients. The texture is soft and chewy, reminiscent to that of your favorite pumpkin bread!
5. Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
Image Source: Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
6. Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Image Source: Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Soft and chewy Vegan Double Chocolate Chip Cookies from Fabio Gallo – the perfect cookie for chocolate lovers. This recipe is using strong espresso, which blends perfectly with the chocolate flavors, but you could also use regular coffee or replace the coffee with water.
7. Chocolate Chip Oat Cookies
Image Source: Chocolate Chip Oat Cookies
What better way to end your night, than with batch baking some delicious Chocolate Chip Oat Cookies from Natasa Christofidou? The texture of these oat cookies is what stands out as they’re crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, and ooze with melted chocolate at each bite.
8. Gingerbread Chocolate Chip Cookies
Image Source: Gingerbread Chocolate Chip Cookies
These Gingerbread Chocolate Chip Cookies from Christina Bedetta combine the best qualities of classic gingerbread cookies with traditional chocolate chip cookies. They are soft, chewy, super flavorful, and cozy- perfect with a warm mug of hot chocolate!
9. Chocolate Chip Cookies
Image Source: Chocolate Chip Cookies
A chocolate chip cookie should taste like a chocolate chip cookie. Even if it’s gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, and egg-free. These Chocolate Chip Cookies from Holly Bertone are some of the best chocolate chip cookies because they taste like the traditional version. They are that good. Get your almond milk ready for some serious dunking!
10. Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Image Source: Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Not only are these Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies from Taavi Moore soft and chewy on the side, but provide a slight crunchiness on the outer layers. Embedded with gooey chunks of chocolate chips and rich notes of peanut butter!
11. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Image Source: Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
12. Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
Image Source: Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
These Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies from Amber St. Peter are chewy, soft, not too sweet, and with a hint of crunch along the edges. These cookies are as good as plain ol’ chocolate chippers… only considerably healthier!
13. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Image Source: Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
You would never guess that these rich and gooey chocolate chip cookies are vegan. Using almond butter, coconut oil, and water to replace the egg gives them an award-winning chewiness with perfectly crispy edges and a soft center. Warm with autumn spices like cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and allspice, these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies from Adam Merrin & Ryan Alvarez are filled with pumpkin purée, lots of vanilla, and huge chunks of semi-sweet chocolate!
14. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
Image Source: Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
15. Flourless Soft Batch Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Image Source: Flourless Soft Batch Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
These Flourless Soft Batch Double Chocolate Chip Cookies from Sara Grandominico are thick and puffy and full of chocolate flavor! They’re healthier than your average cookie, grain-free because they’re made with buckwheat flour, and naturally sweetened with dates!
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and essential stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.