More great news for UK vegans! Chicago Town, the pizza brand, announced a vegan pizza will be launching in January 2020. The popular UK brand will launch its vegan stuffed crust pizza in time for Veganuary.
The company’s pizza will be BBQ jackfruit flavored with peppers, dairy-free mozzarella and onions. The crust is stuffed with tomatoes. The product will be available at Tesco, Asda and Iceland and will cost £3.50. The frozen pizza is sold and then cooked at home by the buyer.
- 15 Gluten-Free Vegan Pizzas for Your Pizza Party
- 15 Incredible Homemade Vegan Pizzas With Veggie Toppings
- 15 Incredible Veggie Pizzas to Make This Summer
- 31 Cheesy and Delicious Dairy-Free Pizzas You Have to Make
- Your Ultimate Guide to Crafting the Best Vegan Pizzas
- Summer’s Here! Enjoy These 15 Fresh Plant-Based Pizzas
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects. Learn about some Common Health Concerns That May Disappear Once You Ditch Dairy and 10 Calcium Supplements For Healthy Living on a Dairy-Free and 10 Carrageenan-Free Non-Dairy Products!
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, plant-based, vegan and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter!
Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!